Favourite Christmas Songs
So in one of my previous posts I had a sort of moan at you about my friends being over excited about Christmas, in my opinion, but now that it's December and also because I'm writing a Christmas themed post each day, I am feeling very Christmasy and I've also started listening to my Christmas playlist. There's also a lot of Christmas songs playing on the radio at the moment that I sing along to in my head but I have a few favourites that I am going to share with you but they aren't in any particular order.
- Rocking around the Christmas tree
- Jingle bell rock (mainly because it is in home alone)
- Last Christmas
- Let it snow
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (I especially like this one when it snows)
- All I want for Christmas is you
- Merry Christmas everyone
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas
- I wish it could be Christmas everyday (because I do, although I wouldn't have my birthday)
- I'm walking in the air
So these are 10 of my favourite Christmas songs that I love to listen to on the playlist on my phone and also when they come on, on the radio when I'm in the car going to school with my dad. I'd love to hear what you guys think about these songs and what Christmas songs you like. Don't forget to check out the Christmas giveaway below.
I'm also sorry about how short this post is because I haven't been feeling too good since yesterday night so I haven't really felt up to doing much xx